We research & showcase the best inspirational,
transformative tourism around the world for you
Expertise to help you know
We're specialists in tourism sustainability who value adventure, connection & integrity to guide you. more
Transparency to help you decide
We do the hard work and present to you outstanding positive impact tourism and explain why. more
You can be an Earth Changer just by having an extraordinary experience. Where can your trip create positive impacts to help change the world?
Book our unique curated collection of the best sustainable tourism from around the world to suit a variety of budgets.
Join exceptional worldwide sailing expeditions to help marine exploration, conservation & education >>
Immerse yourself in key challenges of sustainable development worldwide, in the warm heart of Africa >>
Who's behind amazing places? How did they come to do what they do, why, and what impact does it have on lives? Be inspired by stories of unsung heroes.
Marcus Cotton, Nepal social impact entrepreneur, on importance of community & happiness in hospitality>>
Why do people do what they do in the places they do it? Learn about the reasons for their drive, impacts on communities, conservation & big world issues.
How and where tourism can help, supporting the Global Goals to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure prosperity for all.
Jobs mean income and a standard of living. By 2019, >212 million will be unemployed. Tourism helps jobs >>
Education: One of the most powerful proven means for sustainable development. How can tourism help? >>
About Earth Changers
If you’re looking for tourism which truly has a positive impact, unsure where to go, Earth Changers connects you to the most sustainable tourism around the world, engaging with the people behind places to reveal their true passions and purpose to address big issues.
From the blog
- Oct 18, 2018 Earth Changers Values
- September 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- Feb 12, 2018 Love Nature? 5 of the Best Wildlife Trips in the World
- Feb 6, 2018 Where to Love our Blue Planet Too
- Jan 30, 2018 Romantic Holidays, Eco-Friendly Honeymoon & Green Weddings
- Jan 20, 2018 Earth Changers Founder Vicky invited to Climate council
- Jan 17, 2018 De-plastic Fantastic your Travel: 5Rs for more Sustainable Tourism
- Jan 17, 2018 De-plastic Fantastic
- Jan 11, 2018 An Interview with Victoria Smith, Founder of Earth Changers
- Jan 4, 2018 #IY2017 - The Year that Sustainable Tourism Went Mainstream?
- Jan 3, 2018 5 Steps to Reboot for the New Year
- Jan 3, 2018 5 Steps to Rejuvenation
- Dec 31, 2017 5 Resolutions to Transform through Travel
- Dec 29, 2017 5 to... Revive
- Dec 28, 2017 5 Places to Recharge your Personal Batteries, Naturally
- Dec 26, 2017 5 Super Green Retreats to Help Beat January Blues
- Dec 4, 2017 UK Blog Awards 2018 - Vote for us!
- Mar 1, 2017 Positive impact travel on the rise
- January 2017
- December 2016
- Oct 29, 2016 The Earth Changers logo
Earth Changers have extensive years, experience and knowledge in the global travel industry and sustainable tourism. Having witnessed first-hand the issues and impacts of tourism for local people and places, Earth Changers understands its purpose potential for sustainable development, and highlights those truly committed to delivering that aim. Inclusion is by invite and merit of being Earth Changers, a true commitment to sustainable development through tourism.